Network Aviation Group
Network Aviation Group heads up a complete division of wholly owned and inter-related aviation companies which started life over thirty years ago, and has grown extensively since, to cover virtually all aspects of aviation cargo sales, logistics and management of freighter aircraft.
Network Aviation Group spans over five continents. We offer a variety of sales and services to client airlines, as well as managing a fleet of freighter aircraft on a network of scheduled routes and charters throughout the world.
We now have a vacancy within our organisation based at our offices near Gatwick
Position - Office and Brand Marketing Co-Ordinator
Our Mission - To raise the bar substantially with regards to the profile of the Network Aviation Group.
Position Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing of all Public Relations duties across the Company’s Group network
- Acting as liaison for all forms of PR and marketing on behalf of the Group, including responsibility and supervision of external agencies as directed
- Managing and maintaining all social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter to promote Network Airline Group
- Regular administration of company website (posting of articles and latest news updates)
- Creating six monthly company newsletters for distribution to our clients, exhibitions and partners
- Maintaining a database of contacts for marketing communications
- Coordinating all trade shows and exhibitions globally – occasionally expected to attend.
- Handling requests for company information
- General administration duties, liaising with external suppliers.
- Providing support in key projects and ad-hoc activities as required
- Acting as a brand ambassador, updating documents and files to be on-brand and promoting brand guidelines amongst colleagues
The ideal candidate is ambitious, driven and determined to contribute to the business growth and will possess the following qualities.
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Strong commercial nature with instinctive business acumen
- Strong ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Professional manner with strong internal communication skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels of an organisation
- Good eye for design and brand
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Strong methodical organisation skills
- Confident and personable communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your CV’s via Email or By Post To:-
Pauline Didcock – Admin Manager
A2 Windsor Place
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email your queries to above email address and we will come back to you
No telephone enquiries all correspondance via email